Donations are always welcome to help a child.
The After School Program 2020/2021 school year , is currently FULL for all 3 schools.
Call 706-946-1130 for more information or to be put on awaiting list .
OPEN PICKLEBALL PLAY
Fannin County Rec Department announces Open Pickleball Play.
Open play will ONLY be Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 AM- 12:00 PM.
Feel free to show up and put your paddle in for play.
Regular court reservations are still available during the following times:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 12-3 pm
Tuesday, Thursday - 8 am-3 pm
Saturday 9 am - 4 pm
Sunday - 1-5 pm
BASKETBALL REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
We hope you enjoyed the 2020 Pickin' In The Park Season! We appreciate everyone coming out and supporting the musicians.
See you next May!
New Fannin County Recreation
Fannin County Recreation
Preschool/Playschool program for the 2020/2021 school year is currently operating.
We offer a 3 year old program, Tuesday's /Thursday's from 8:00 am - 12 noon. Cost $150.00 per month.
Also, a 4 year old program on Monday, Wednesday, Fridays from 8:00 am - 12 noon. Cost $200.00 per month.
See brochure under the Preschool tab.
Please call 706-946-1130.
RE-OPENING OF FANNIN COUNTY RECREATION FACILITY
Fannin County Recreation Department
Policies and Procedures
- If you are experiencing fever or flu like symptoms or believe you have been exposed Coronavirus (COVID 19) symptoms, do NOT enter our facility.
- It is required that a Recreation Staff member take your temperature before you are allowed to enter, (no touch thermometer).
- By using our facility or any of our Parks, you are doing so at your own risk.
- Periodic cleaning will be completed daily.
- No one under the age of 16 will be allowed to be dropped off.
- These policies and procedures will be upheld by all staff at the Recreation department. If at any time a violation occurs, you will be warned the first time, the second time you may be asked to leave the premises.
Guidelines for Rec Center Use
Pickleball and Basketball players must bring their own equipment.
The following are specific guidelines we must enforce:
• Social distancing of 6 feet or more..
• Patrons may choose to wear their own masks or gloves, we are not able to provide these items:
Check in is located outside the front entrance to the Rec Center
• Review “Rules & Regulations” for use of the facility.
- Hand sanitizer station is available
Yoga in the Park, Tuesdays & Fridays at 9:30 am (weather permitting).
Parks: Fannin County Park, Horseshoe Bend Park, Tammen Park
will remain open to walk or ride bicycles every day of the week.
All parks must maintain social distancing regulations until further notice.
The parks are being patrolled by the County Sheriff’s Department, Staff, and park security cameras.
The FCRD can make any changes to this document as deemed necessary
Fannin Rec Staff
Fannin County Recreation Center Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday- 7:00AM- 9:00PM
Saturday- 9:00AM- 4:00PM
Sunday- 12:00PM- 5:00PM
GPS Address for Fannin County Recreation Dept:
370 Tom Boyd Road, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
New Non Resident Fees for Multi-Purpose Center
We are now offering payment options for our Non Resident Fees.
FCRD is offering the opportunity to support our youth programs & grow your business by purchasing a 4 ’x 8’ sign that will be displayed on the fields inside our park. You can use your own Art or Business Card. We will post your sign in the area of the park that you choose as long as the space is available. To purchase a sign please contact Eddie O’Neal at (706) 851-4879 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coaches have kept sports alive in 2020. Has your kid's coach helped them through this crisis?Nominate them for a chance to win $2500!