The After School Program 2020/2021 school year , is currently FULL for all 3 schools.
Call 706-946-1130 for more information or to be put on awaiting list .
OPEN PICKLEBALL PLAY
Fannin County Rec Department announces Open Pickleball Play.
Open play will ONLY be Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 AM- 12:00 PM.
Feel free to show up and put your paddle in for play.
Regular court reservations are still available during the following times:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 12-3 pm
Tuesday, Thursday - 8 am-3 pm
Saturday 9 am - 4 pm
Sunday - 1-5 pm
Pickin' In the Park
is tentatively set to begin JULY 9TH!!
SLOW RE-OPENING OF FANNIN COUNTY RECREATION FACILITY
OPENS MAY 4TH
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
CALL 706-946-1130 TO RESERVE A TIME
No one will be allowed inside the Rec Center unless you have a time reserved. Time limit of 1 hour. No equipment will be provided. Pickelball and Basketball players must bring their own equipment.
Fannin County Recreation Department
Policies and Procedures
- If you are experiencing fever or flu like symptoms or believe you have been exposed Coronavirus (COVID 19) symptoms, do NOT enter our facility.
- It is required that a Recreation Staff member take your temperature before you are allowed to enter, (no touch thermometer).
- By using our facility or any of our Parks, you are doing so at your own risk.
- Periodic cleaning will be completed daily.
- No one under the age of 16 will be allowed to be dropped off.
- These policies and procedures will be upheld by all staff at the Recreation department. If at any time a violation occurs, you will be warned the first time, the second time you may be asked to leave the premises.
Guidelines for Rec Center Use
-The Fannin County Recreation Department is planning on reopening on Monday, May 4, 2020 at 8:00 am. Our hours will be Monday- Friday 8:00 am -5:00 pm and Saturday’s 9:00 am -4:00 pm and Sunday’s 12-5.
The following are specific guidelines we must enforce:
• Social distancing of 6 feet or more.
• Reservations will be on the hour beginning at 8:00 am and the last reservation at 4:00 pm.
• Each person may only make 3 court reservations per week.
• Water fountains and vending machines will be CLOSED.
• Patrons may choose to wear their own masks or gloves, we are not able to provide these items:
Check in located outside the front entrance to the Rec Center
• Sign in
• Check in to prove residency (Fannin & Polk counties ONLY)
• Review “Rules & Regulations” for use of the facility.
• Sign-In clerk will keep track of patrons and their allotted time limits.
• The Sign-In clerk will ask you to leave if you don’t before you exceed your time limit.
- You will have your temperature checked upon entering the building.
- Hand sanitizer station is available
• 1 hour time limit per person. (Must have reservation, maximum 10 people upstairs)
• No reservations needed for outside track.
• 3 Pickleball courts will be available for reservations. A 1 hour time limit per court and group. Only 4 people allowed per pickleball court. NO spectators allowed.
• Must bring your own equipment. (paddles & balls, water)
• You may only play 3 times per week.
• No Open play.
• Must have reserved a time slot prior to entering.
• Maximum of 4 people per ½ court will be allowed to ensure social distancing. This number includes spectators.
• NO games, scrimmages or physical contact allowed.
• Must bring your own basketballs and water.
• You may only play 3 times a week.
• Classes suspended until further notice.
Yoga on the hill, Monday, Wednesday & Fridays at 10:00 am (weather permitting).
Parks: Fannin County Park, Horseshoe Bend Park, Tammen Park
will remain open to walk or ride bicycles every day of the week.
The following will remain closed at the parks until further notice.
• Pavilion rentals or use.
• Playground use.
• Organized sports
- Baseball Fields
All parks must maintain social distancing regulations until further notice. The parks are being patrolled by the County Sheriff’s Department, Staff, and park security cameras.
The FCRD can make any changes to this document as deemed necessary
Fannin Rec Staff
Football Registration is now OPEN!! You may only register online. Click the above blue REGISTER NOW button.
Cheer Registration is now OPEN!! You may only register online. Click the above blue REGISTER NOW button!! YOU MAY REGISTER UNTIL JUNE 5TH!!
CHEER SIZING DAY HAS BEEN CHANGED TO JUNE 13TH FROM 10-1.
Ms. Lorraine & Ms. Nicole
2 New Teachers & Ms. Crystal Guay.
Fannin County Recreation Department is now offering a Preschool/Playschool program for the 2020/2021 school year. Registration is currently underway.
We will offer a 3 year old program, Tuesday's /Thursday's from 8:00 am - 12 noon. Cost $150.00 per month.
Also, a 4 year old program on Monday, Wednesday, Fridays from 8:00 am - 12 noon. Cost $200.00 per month.
See brochure under the Preschool tab.
Please call 706-946-1130.
Pickin' In The Park
Pickin' In The Park will be resuming for the 2020 season, the first Thursday in June!
Bring a lawn chair and enjoy the music!!
Fannin County Recreation Center Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday- 7:00AM- 9:00PM
Saturday- 9:00AM- 4:00PM
Sunday- 12:00PM- 5:00PM
GPS Address for Fannin County Recreation Dept:
370 Tom Boyd Road, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
New Non Resident Fees for Multi-Purpose Center
We are now offering payment options for our Non Resident Fees.
FCRD is offering the opportunity to support our youth programs & grow your business by purchasing a 4 ’x 8’ sign that will be displayed on the fields inside our park. You can use your own Art or Business Card. We will post your sign in the area of the park that you choose as long as the space is available. To purchase a sign please contact Eddie O’Neal at (706) 851-4879 or firstname.lastname@example.org.